2010-09-24

Regnar starts to want to go out a lot

He used not to like going for long walks very much. But a couple of weeks ago I brought both him and Kimber out and instead of letting them both try go to different ways I let Kimber choose and pulled the leash her way all the time. Got to be a walk of more than 30 minutes at least. And for a while we made company with a dog, which worked really well.

Regnar liked that, so since then he's been insisting on going for a walk every evening and to different places. What's most interesting though is that he seems to want to bring Kimber: He goes to the drawer where I keep my spectacles, to the door and follows me around while I get dressed. But sometimes he also goes into the bedroom and after a minute or two Kimber also shows up and want to make us company.

No comments:

Post a Comment