2011-06-04

Regnar is brave

Yesterday evening we were out walking and came to a bridge over a creek. I let him go down to the water while remaining on the bridge because I know he likes it there. This time there was rather little water in the creek, so I tried something for the first time: Getting him to cross it.
At first I took a few steps and called on him. He walked out as far as  he could on dry rocks, twice, so it was very clear he right away understood what was intended. On the third time he walked over. Only his feet became wet, that's how little water there was.

Later, I tried something I hadn't with him before; I flopped down on my back on the grass. Most ferrets I've had don't seem to notice it, but he did and very carefully, with an arched back approached me, to check what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment