2010-08-30

Zeera the Space Pirate - The Sweet Taste of Revenge


This is one of the comic books I've waited for most eagerly this year, which is kind of illogical since I've already read the story online. But it does make for a different experience to have it in a more tangible form.

I don't usually buy comic books of online webcomics (but I've also bought all of the Sinfest ones), partly because the shipping costs are often unreasonably high -- but not so for this one. That it's not in colour probably also makes it less expensive to produce -- but that's not at all a negative since this comic isn't just about pretty images. It's good story telling and it's good science fiction and it's funny.

Only thing I don't like about this album is that it's the second last.

If you don't already know about Zeera, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment